Megan Daniels


Hi Everyone, My name is Destiny Daniels. I am brand spanking new to the business, only been modelling for a couple of months. I am embarking on a career in glamour, bikini, lingerie modelling, spokesmodelling and acting, the future is bright!
My most immediate goals include development of my website www.destinydaniels.com and development of a proper portfolio, connecting with agents, industry professionals and work opportunities in TV, film, print, and interactive media genres.
I am presently NOT looking to do any nude projects until my ducks are in a row with a company that starts with a letter P, implied nudity is the furthest Ill take it at this time. However I am open to trying different types of shots... glamour, fetish, art, pinup. Ill even look at automotive themed shoots. I've got a rocker edge love doing edgey shoots.
I have a few tattoos (birds on my right and left hip), lower back but these can be dermablended out if needed. All of the photos you see are not photoshopped. What you see is what you get. :-)
Right now my goal is to get out there and get shooting with the right projects and people. Big things are planned, world domination one step at a time :-)

Babe Name: Megan Daniels 
Profession: Centerfold, Supermodel
Ethnicity: Caucasian 
Country of Origin: United States
Province / State: CA - California 
Place of Birth: Huntington Beach, California 
Date of Birth: Unknown 
Aliases: Destiney Daniels 
Eye Color: Green 
Hair Color: Blonde 
Height: 173 cm - 5 feet and 8 inches 
Weight: 54 kg - 119 lbs 
Measurements: 33DD-24-32
Fake Boobs: Yes 
Career Start And End Unknown - Present
Shoe Size: 8 (U.S. & Canada Women Size) ?
Tattoos: Right arm sleeve; inside left wrist; three stars each calf; each bikini line. 
Piercings: Under right eye; above left upper lip; navel. 

































































































You have read this article 33DD / Blone / California / Caucasian / Centerfold / Daniels / Destiney / Huntington Beach / Megan / Navel / Supermodel / United States / Vixen with the title Megan Daniels . You can bookmark this page URL http://mappola.blogspot.com/2012/09/megan-daniels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...