Terri Jane

'I get guys who come up to me all the time and say things like, 'Take your boobs out,'' says Terri Jane, one of the bustiest of the more recent arrivals who bring joy to your life. Like Dors Feline, Terri puts the great in Great Britain. 'They are not scared. They tell me that I am so amazing, that they love my curves. Because I always wear things that show off my curves. I never wear anything baggy. I have had girls come up to me in the bathroom, asking me if they are real or if they are fake. Girls come up to me all the time, feeling my boobs.



Babe Name: Terri Jane 
Profession: Centerfold
Ethnicity: Caucasian 
Country of Origin: United Kingdom 
Province / State: England 
Place of Birth: West Midlands 
Date of Birth: May 1, 1989 (23 years old) 
Aliases: Busty Terri 
Eye Color: Brown 
Hair Color: Brown 
Measurements: 34JJ-??-??
Fake Boobs: No 
Career Status: Active
Career Start And End: Unknown - Present
Shoe Size: 5.5 (U.S. & Canada Women Size) ?
Tattoos: Left hand; both upper arms; right shoulder; belly; lower back; right thigh. 
Piercings: Navel 














































































































































You have read this article 34JJ / Busty / Caucasian / Centerfold / England / HOt / jane / Navel / Plump / Sex / Tattoo / Terri / United Kingdom with the title Terri Jane. You can bookmark this page URL http://mappola.blogspot.com/2012/08/terri-jane_2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...