My bold wife made me her pimp



I was loosing all the hope of getting married as I was rejected by all the girls with whom some talks were initiated for marriage. The reasons were my low salaried job in a private farm, no separate home( I live with my elder brothers family in a very small house) and my age(41 yr old). But with the effort of one relative finally my marriage was fixed with a almost same age lady who worked as nurse in a govt. hospital. She was an average looking little fatty lady and I found no ground to reject her. Ofcourse my consent was not much important. I was waiting for her to accept our proposal. One day we met and at the first meeting she clearly told me that she will not going to stay at my house rather I had to stay with her and since she was earning enough my private job is not important for her.

And since her job might demand her presence at hospital at any time so she wanted her husband to do all the stupid household works. ..wow…seems to be a dominating lady who does not care whether her husband works or not and wanted him to be her househusband. I happily agreed…and my brothers and his wife also as I was nothing but a space occupying burden for them. I heard my bhabi saying many time to search for another place for me. Hope after my marriage she will freely scream and moan while having sex with my brother and roam freely with any dress of her choice.

Anyway after our marriage at a temple in the presence of very few relatives my wife Nalini did not visited my home even for once… and like a obedient husband I followed her to her small but single govt. quarter. She was not my first woman and may be I too not her 1st man. I already had sex with a prostitute …might be 5-6 times.

On the first night few of her colleagues were invited and with them we had a small dinner party. They had arranged the bed for us and by 10 pm we were left alone to enjoy our first night of wedding. While entered the bed room with little nervousness found Nalini waiting for me wearing a red saree. She was looking hot and sexy indeed. But there was no sign of shyness from my newly wedded bride. She asked me to get on the bed and told me that she can’t act like a typical Indian bride with a glass of milk or bowing down to my feet. I said ok…and she asked me to massage her feets as she was having pain in her legs standing so much time in the marriage court. And like a very good husband I touched the feet of my wife and lifting her saree and petticoat started massaging her sexy pair of legs.

I was arousing…Kissed her toe and fingers …she rubbed my face erotically with her toe… and with love and care I kept kissing and licking her toe …mentally and physically submitted myself for the pleasure of my wife… bending down I touched her feet with my forehead asif I am praying for her blessings upon me…. She lifting her clothes and spreading her legs kept them in my shoulder and invite my tongue to her private area. I removed the sweaty pink panty and inhaled the moist smell …..Soon my tongue reached her big wet vagina covered with dark thick curly pubic hairs…she fondling her breasts wrapped my neck with her powerful strong thighs…. Don’t know how long I was just licking her both holes …I stopped myself only when she wanted to ride me from top….oh god…for next 45 minutes or so I was under her control…. Allowing her to play with my body in her own way… my body was thrashed with her strong powerful rough act to reach her orgasm… I was just submitting myself to make her please, to help her to be climaxed. And finally biting my lips, holding my shoulder she had her orgasm and fell near me like a corpse. Looking at her sexy big butts with the black hole in it I was rubbing my dick to ejacuate but before releasing my load she asked me to massage her a bit to relax her and I did accordingly…and finally inserting in the vagina of my tired wife from behind released my load and found that she already got into sleep… Hugging the big soft body of my new bride I too closed my eyes peacefully in the secure home of my working wife.
You have read this article with the title My bold wife made me her pimp . You can bookmark this page URL http://mappola.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-bold-wife-made-me-her-pimp.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...