Threesome Lesbian Sex In Spa


This experience happened in the beginning of 12th grade. A new student joined our class in the 11th grade and we were close friends till now and her name is Ashna and she had whitish skin and brown eyes. She was so slim and petite like me. We will share everything to each other except the lesbian experience. I haven’t told my lesbian sex experience to her. She is so pretty and gorgeous. She had light brown eyes and white skin and small breasts and huge curvy buttocks.

We would be walking through the school keeping our hands around each other’s hips. She would hold tight on my hips all the time. Since it was the first day in the school after the long summer vacation, there were no classes everybody was roaming outside the class. Some of the girls were playing hide and seek with us. We went to hide and Ashna and I was together and we decided to hide in the girl’s latrine and there were girls peeing inside each bathroom.

Suddenly a girl came outside one of the bathroom and Ashna and me went inside that slot and stood there. We stood there for long and we are exhausted and Ashna started to lean her body towards me and her boobs were pressing against mine. It started to arouse my lesbianism hiding inside me but I controlled myself.

She again leaned towards me and her lips were closing towards mine and her boobs are pressing much harder so it became very difficult for me to breathe and also my heart is beating so fast. It was the feeling something I can’t explain. It was like electric field is going through inside me and I was getting aroused and at last I lost my control and I kissed her on the lips that was closing towards mine.

Ashna: Why did you kiss me?

Me: Because I love you more than anything. I want to marry you.

Ashna: Why are you thinking like that?

Me: I don’t know but I love you and that’s all I feel now.

Ashna: Are you lesbian?

Me: Yes, I am.

Ashna: Kiss me one more time.

I kissed her one more time on the lips. She took out her tongue and licked on my lips and then we started to kiss each other’s lips so passionately. She opened the top two buttons of my shirt and was kissing on my cleavage. While kissing me she was holding her palm on my buttocks and pressing them so hard over my skirt. I was holding my hands on her hips. Suddenly the bell rang for the lunch break and we stopped and we returned back to the class. We were having lunch alone and I told her about my sex with Amitha Aunty.

Ashna: I also want to come with you to Spa.

Me: Ok, I will call you when I’m going this weekend.

We returned home in the evening and I was thinking of her the whole night and I didn’t sleep a bit. The weekend went by and Ashna and I had hot encounters in the school during the leisure times and it was Friday night; I was selecting my dress for tomorrows spa visit. I have tried every dress and looked into the mirror and admired my hot body and after much admire I selected skin tight gym pants and top and tight knee length skirt and top and kept them separate.

I put on my bra and panty lay down on the bed and called Ashna and had some phone sex. I was stuffing dildo into my pussy while I was having phone sex with Ashna. The next morning I told my cousin sister that I'm going to my friends home. She was busy as she is getting ready to go to the office. I called Ashna and asked her to wait at the bus stop. Amitha Aunty picked me and Ashna from our stops.

Finally we reached Amitha Aunty's spa. Ashna is wearing jeans and top and I was wearing knee length skirt and top. Amitha Aunty asked us to change our dress and wear our gym dress. We removed our dress standing there in front of Amitha Aunty. We were standing in front of her in our bra and panty.

Amitha Aunty: You two girls have nice hot and sexy body.

We put on our gym dress and Ashna was looking hot and sexy in her tight gym dress. My gym dress was tight and firm for me. I and Ashna admired ourselves looking into the mirror and Ashna was inspecting my body by squeezing my boobs, buttocks and navel. Amitha Aunty was laughing at us seeing us squeezing each other’s parts. Then we started to do some exercise while doing the exercise Amitha

Aunty was staring at the sexy body of the Ashna after the exercise Amitha Aunty decided to give us some breast and buttocks massage. While she went to take the massage oil, Ashna and I was getting undressed. When she got back after getting the massage oil I was completely naked and Ashna wrapped a towel around her.

Me: It’s ok Ashna. You don’t have to wrap the towel around you and nobody will come here. You can take that off.

Amitha Aunty: Yeah, It’s ok, we are only girls here.

Ashna took her towel off and lay down on the massage couch. I also lay down on the massage couch.

It was Ashna’s turn at first. Amitha Aunty started to massage her buttocks first. She was squeezing them hard and sometime she was slapping on her buttocks. Ashna was biting her lips due to the pleasure. I could hear the moaning sound of Ashna in low voice.

Amitha Aunty stopped the massage and she removed the dress. Her boobs were in perfect shape and it wasn’t hanging down like others. Ashna turned around and Amitha Aunty started to massage her boobs. I heard Amitha Aunty saying ‘Your boobs are so soft Ashna. It feels like I’m touching a balloon. Aunty was pinching her nipples and squeezing the boobs harder. I was enjoying the whole massage show.

After massaging her for some time she came to me and started to massage my boobs. She brought her lips towards mine and I wasn’t able to control myself that I started to kiss her lips and suck her tongue. After kissing me for some time she walked away and came back with a dildo. The dildo was much bigger than the dildo that she gave to me. She took some lubricating gel and put it on the dildo and put some on my vagina. I widened my legs to both side and she slowly inserted the dildo into my vagina.


The pleasure was great because of the big dildo and I moaned loudly. It was paining little bit so I said ‘stop it’s paining little bit and but she did not stop fucking me. She said ‘It’s ok it will not pain again and she started to fuck me fast and I was moaning loudly. Ashna came near me and she was kissing my lips and was squeezing my boobs and I was sucking Ashna’s tongue and squeezing Amitha Aunty’s boobs. Aunty was biting her lips together while I was squeezing her boobs.
Ashna was sucking and licking my boobs while Amitha aunty was fucking me with her dildo. Aunty started to fuck me harder and faster and I was moaning so loud and tears were coming from my eyes and after few minutes I squirted at aunty. Aunty then walked near to Ashna and she started to kiss on her cheeks. I was so tired and lying there on the floor rubbing my pussy then I too went near Ashna and started to suck her boobs and nipples.


She was moaning with pleasure like aah fuck, oooh ouch ooooh mwaaah. She pulls my hair and asked me to lick her belly at that time Aunty was licking her boobs and neck. I was sucking and licking Ashna’s belly button and navel part when I was doing that she was moaning in sexy sounds. I licked down her belly and reached her pussy and I started to lick her clit. Aunty is still sucking her boobs and pressing them and I started to lick and suck all her juice from the vagina.

Amitha Aunty gave her dildo to me and asked to fuck her with the dildo ‘You fuck her with the dildo and I want to taste her boobs for some time. I put some lubricating gel on her vagina and rubbed and inserted my finger inside her vagina and started to finger fuck her vagina. She was moaning when I finger fucked her and I finger fuck her harder and harder, she was moaning and crying so loudly after sometime I stopped the finger fuck and started to insert the dildo into her small vagina.

It was very difficult to insert the dildo into her vagina but after much effort and putting some lubricating gel on her vagina, I managed to insert the dildo into her pussy while I was pushing the dildo into her vagina she was crying like ooooh stop, stop, aaah aaaah stop but I did not stop inserting dildo since I know the feeling and pleasure that happens while inserting the dildo. I started fucking her faster and faster and she was begging me to stop.

I was licking her vagina clit while fucking her with the dildo and after fucking her for some time she finally squirted all over my body and then we went to the bathroom and I and Ashna was having shower together. We were hugging each other so tightly that our breasts were pressing each other and she was kissing my lips. I was rubbing her vagina then and she was holding my buttocks on her palm and she was squeezing the buttocks harder. The shower time was so hot experience and finally after the shower we gave goodbye kiss for Amitha Aunty and returned to our home and after that Ashna and I would go to Amitha Aunty’s spa every weekend.
You have read this article with the title Threesome Lesbian Sex In Spa. You can bookmark this page URL http://mappola.blogspot.com/2013/04/threesome-lesbian-sex-in-spa.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...